If you are a client-facing business owner, this is the perfect template for you!
The Business Planner Notion Template is ideal for coaches, freelancers, designers, virtual assistants, copywriters, social media managers, and any other service-based businesses.
It has three main functions:
- Daily Operations:
With the template, you can easily prioritize and check off tasks, prepare for meetings, manage invoices, track income and expenditure, manage clients and leads, and plan social media content. Plus, with the ability to record ideas and outline new projects or courses, you'll never lose sight of your business's next big thing.
- Business Core:
Get clear on the ‘why’ of your business with the template's guidance on identifying what problem you want to solve, your mission, vision, and values. The template will help you define your brand voice, identify your target market, and analyze your competition to ensure you stand out in your niche.
- Vision & Growth:
Create a vision board for your business and set measurable annual goals, then break them down further into quarterly and monthly goals. Stay accountable by tracking the progress of each of your goals, recording your business successes in the win folder, and prioritizing learning and growth by tracking any courses you're taking, as well as books and podcasts.
Preview before you buy:Take a look
- Planners - Choose from either a daily or a weekly planner. Timeblock your schedule, set priorities, manage tasks and meetings, and write reflections.
- Task Manager - In-depth view of tasks for today, tomorrow, rest of the week, rest of the month, as well as unscheduled tasks, and a calendar view of tasks. Tasks are sorted by date and then priority level. Tasks are automatically synced throughout the template. Use the Pomodoro Timer to focus on completing tasks.
- Meetings - In-depth view of meetings for today, tomorrow, rest of the week, and rest of the month. Meetings are automatically synced throughout the template. Meeting template to record resources, write meeting notes, and add action items to the task list.
- Project Manager - Record all associated tasks for a project.
- Notebook - Jot down any notes, a great place to ‘brain dump’!
- Templates - Store contracts, client intake forms, document templates, etc.
- Service Suite - Outline your service offerings. Includes templates for planning courses and workshops.
- Content Manager - Plan content for YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. Set a goal for the content, record title and thumbnail ideas, and update the status of each piece of content to stay on track.
- Idea Bank - Store all of your ideas, and update their status from approved or rejected, to testing and implementation.
- Clients - Create a profile page for each client. Keep track of client information, including notes and documents eg. client agreements. Access meeting notes directly from each client’s profile.
- Leads - Never lose a lead again! Record all leads in the Leads Pipeline, record their status, source, last contact, and all other key info.
- Cash Flow - Log all income and expenditures. Set spending budgets and the budget formula will calculate if you are in or over budget. Monthly Summaries are automatically calculated from logged income and expenditure for an overview of each month.
- Invoice Manager - Track the status of invoices, ‘Not Sent’ and ‘Overdue’ invoices are highlighted for easy visibility. Included an Invoice template which can be shared with clients.
- Subscriptions - Keep track of business subscriptions and calculate monthly and annual costs.
- Business Core - Write a business profile. Note your mission, vision, and values. Create a brand mood board, and list brand adjectives.
- Branding - Store the master logo and logo variations, colour palette, typography, brand voice, phrases, and emojis.
- Target Market - Outline who your target market is by creating an ideal client profile and mood board.
- Competitor Research - Store all competitor research in table form for easy comparison.
Vision & Growth
- Vision Board - Create a vision board for your business as a visual reminder of your intentions which will shape your thoughts and intentions.
- Goals - Based on your vision board set goals for the year, then break these down further to quarterly and then monthly goals. Track your progress in the Goals Tracker to stay accountable.
- Win Folder - Being an entrepreneur comes with a lot of ups and downs! Store your successes in the Win Folder to refer back to when you need a little extra motivation.
- Learning - Prioritise learning and growth by adding any courses you’re taking. Track your progress and store your course notes.
- Aesthetics - Includes a guide on how to adjust the text style, add emojis, and Canva templates to create your own cover images, banners, and page icons.
- Attic - Drag any pages you don’t need right now to the attic to store for later.
"This template is amazing! I’m pretty good with Notion but hate building things from scratch. This template had everything I needed to brain-dump all of my business plans into one spot. I had notes and brainstormed ideas all over the place and wanted to spend the day organizing it all and this template made that possible 💕"
"Absolutely love this Business Planner! Áine has gone above and beyond to assist me with any questions about the template and has been so helpful. Highly Recommend this product! It will make a massive difference to my business and will definitely other templates from her in the future."
"Fantastic template for a small business. Easy to use and great setup."
"So helpful. Really well done template for Notion users. Aine, thank you for all the time you put into this."
"Amazing! So easy to use and perfect for my business needs!"
- Is this template customizable? Absolutely! You can easily modify and personalize the template to suit your specific needs. Add, delete, or rearrange sections as you wish.
- Will it work on mobile devices? Yes, but it is optimized for viewing on a laptop or desktop, so the experience will be very different. Using a mobile device is not recommended.
- I'm not familiar with Notion; will I be able to use this template? Yes, but it's recommended to have some knowledge of Notion. Start by watching this video to get a hang of the basics: https://youtu.be/gp2yhkVw0z4
- How I will receive the template? After purchase, you'll receive a link to duplicate the Notion template to your workspace.
- Am I allowed to share this template with others? Each purchase is for individual use only, and sharing the template file directly is not permitted.
Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover More Templates